РДГ "ОМЕГА"

Объявление

Фотоальбом РДГ ОМЕГА Фотоальбом РДГ ОМЕГА Календарь игр

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » РДГ "ОМЕГА" » Экипировка. Обсуждение » Берцы

Берцы

Сообщений 11 страница 20 из 24

Таскаю Магнумы такие. Главный минус, скользкая подошва. В остальном все ок. И "эфект памяти" как-то не вкатил сразу))) Не привык я разнашивать обувь за 140 б...

SAшок
как держат холод и влагу?

По лужам сильно их не юзал. Но думаю, не хуже любых других со всеми этими мембранами и пр. современной хренью. Купил их прошлой зимой. На тех непродолжительных и немногочисленных играх, на которых присутствовал, холодно не было. Комфортно и сухо.

Magnum 5220 Stealth Force 8.0 - стоимость 89$ + доставка, сейчас выясняю сколько будет стоить.
Есть размеры 8;8,5;9,5;10,5.

Мне 43-й Артемыч.

Есть размеры 8;8,5;9,5;10,5.

:mad:

а найди мне мой размерчик

Hello,

Thanks for your trust but you should not be giving out your password here.

Anyway as there are changes to our shipping rate, we are now unable to display the registered airmail rate for overseas customers who like to purchase boots. But we still offer it. The rate is SGD 28 per kg + SGD 2.2 for registered fee. Most magnum boots are between 1.5kg - 2kg, although some models maybe lighter or even heavier.

Why don't you try to purchase but don't pay first. Or let me know which model you are keen and I will let you know the actual shipping cost? Then we will send you Paypal invoice for payment.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please bear with us. Many thanks!

короче берцы обойдутся ~ 130$

Hello,

Thanks for your trust but you should not be giving out your password here.

Anyway as there are changes to our shipping rate, we are now unable to display the registered airmail rate for overseas customers who like to purchase boots. But we still offer it. The rate is SGD 28 per kg + SGD 2.2 for registered fee. Most magnum boots are between 1.5kg - 2kg, although some models maybe lighter or even heavier.

Why don't you try to purchase but don't pay first. Or let me know which model you are keen and I will let you know the actual shipping cost? Then we will send you Paypal invoice for payment.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please bear with us. Many thanks!

фига себе ты дал! полеглот прям  :D

Hello Artem,
For Magnum 5220, the largest size is 10.5. Size US 12 is not available. Would you like to change this to something else?
Anyway is it correct that for EU 42 it is US8.5 and EU 43 is US9.5? Each pair of this boot is about 1.86kg. However for Airmail there is weight restriction of 2kg per parcel, so we will not be able to send out 3 pairs at once. We could send out 1 pair per parcel (so 3 pairs packed separately with own registered number and will arrive to you separately, one by one) or send out 3 pairs by courier.
For first choice, for 1 box it will be
28x1.86+2.2 = sgd 54.28

Вы здесь » РДГ "ОМЕГА" » Экипировка. Обсуждение » Берцы